The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Compensation Specialist has responsibility to ensure all compensation plans and policies are supported throughout our business. The role will maintain our global and full company job architecture as well as ensure we are offering the appropriate compensation for our company and industry through proper benchmarking and keeping abreast of the market. In addition, the incumbent will assess our current compensation processes and assist with the build of our job architecture and compensation process in Workday. This is an outstanding career opportunity to gain, refine and develop comprehensive global compensation experience in a fast-paced, growth company.
- Execute and finalize global job evaluation and salary ranges
- Review company benchmarks yearly as well as ad-hoc benchmarking
- Improve and maintain job codes and grades in Workday
- Support the salary review process
- Partner with various functions on compensation needs
- Completion of our external salary surveys
- Work closely with our HR Business Partners and Business Controllers to implement new initiatives within the Compensation area
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar college level education
- Demonstrated experience in a Compensation role, specifically experience in job evaluation, salary structures and salary benchmarking
- A minimum of 3 years of HR experience, within a fast paced environment
- Strong team player with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented with a high sense of urgency
- You have excellent analytical skills and a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess a high level of energy, as well as integrity
- HRIS experience a plus, Workday preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.