Contract Business Recruiter
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with hiring managers across sales, customer success, marketing, and other business units to hire top talent according to our business needs
- Partner with hiring managers to understand and refine candidate profiles and interview processes
- Manage the full recruitment lifecycle from sourcing, screening, and closing candidates
- Develop and coordinate an interview process that is a positive candidate experience for everyone
- Utilize modern recruiting technology and other creative methods to engage top candidates and maintain a healthy and diverse candidate pipeline
- Help drive VTS’ employer brand through participation in recruiting events, thought leadership, and other employment branding activities
- Collaborate with our diversity committee to identify gaps and opportunities within our existing D&I strategy to attract and hire a diverse group of talent
- Use our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, consistently and accurately in order to keep track of candidate pipeline and provide important recruiting data to our stakeholders
- Work on a busy, high performing team and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience as an in-house recruiter, preferably at a B2B tech company
- Demonstrated success hiring business and/or tech candidates at a growing company
- Experience managing the full recruiting cycle - everything from sourcing, to scheduling, to negotiating and closing candidates - there’s no task too big or too small!
- Excellent communication skills - from managing candidate’s expectations, to consistently communicating with hiring managers, to writing catchy outreach emails to prospects
- Understands the importance of looking at our recruitment strategy and processes through a D&I lens - bonus points for prior experience or a passion for building a diverse workforce within the tech community!
- Highly organized, with a keen attention to detail - you don’t let things slip through the cracks!
- Process-driven, with experience implementing and rolling out streamlined recruiting processes
- Ability to function in a high pressure, fast-paced environment, and adaptable to change
- You’re a whiz with modern applicant tracking systems - Lever is a plus!