Socure’s ID+ provides a real-time predictive analytics platform that combines the newest forms of machine learning and artificial intelligence with digital, offline and social identity data to deliver the most accurate and robust KYC, identity verification and fraud risk prediction solution in the market.
Socure deploys its advanced identity verification robot across email, phone, online/social, address, IP, physical documents and traditional offline proprietary predictors to help clients better assess identity risk and substantially increase acceptance, reduce fraud losses, and optimize manual review/step-up authentication for transactions and applications in the digital world.
The Recruiter will play a leading role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent across the organization with a strong focus on Engineering, Data Science, and Sales. This individual will be responsible for improving and contributing to Socure's brand and scaling our recruitment practice as we grow. Please note: This role will be 3 months contract to start, and perm conversion is possible at the end of 3 months.
* Attract top talent via creative sourcing, networking, soliciting internal referrals, participating in events and any other innovative approaches
* Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
* Conduct in-depth interviews with potential candidates
* Present detailed backgrounds of selected qualified candidates
* Assist in scheduling interviews and coordinating the candidate's travel plans as necessary
* Manage many requisitions concurrently while ensuring an enjoyable candidate experience
* Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
* Work with Managers and Director of People to drive the selection and offer process
* Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and interviewers
* Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
* BA/BS Degree or relevant work experience
* 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced agency or in-house recruitment environment; technical recruiting exp a plus
* Experience at a high-tech, hyper-growth organization is preferred
* Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) (preferably Greenhouse, Jobvite, or Lever)
* Experience developing talent pools through creative sourcing techniques including referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, talent mapping, and advanced internet sourcing
* Strong attention to detail and capability of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work both independently and in a team oriented environment