<intent> isn’t your usual company. Our work is powered by the premise that every person at Intent is unique, possessing a distinct set of skills, personality, and passions. We embrace our collective talents to tackle technical challenges, refine our successfully disruptive business ideas and co-create one of the most human and inspiring work cultures out there. We are a team of deep collaborators, valuing and rewarding shared success over individual heroics.
As a Contract Recruiter (3-6 month assignment) at <intent>, you will partner with hiring managers across the business to help build and grow our innovative teams with A+ talent. We’re looking for some who values a thorough and organized recruitment process centered around strong customer service, attention to detail, proactiveness, and most importantly: candidate experience.
What You Will Do:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process across for tech and non-tech roles
- Conduct phone screens and coordinate the interview process
- Run hiring kick-off and candidate debrief meetings
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process; acting as a strategic partner in understanding business needs
- Manage the inbound applicant pipeline, while actively seeking passive candidates
- Work with the Lead Recruiter to amplify <intent>’s award-winning company culture and candidate experience
- Act as an advocate for both <intent> and the candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing timely follow up
- 2-7 years of full-cycle recruiting experience; preferably in a start-up environment
- Comfort working on a 3-6 month contract
- Passion and empathy towards the candidate experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven ability to build relationships, trust, and drive accountability with senior leadership and executives
- Experience with ATS (ideally Greenhouse) preferred.
<intent> is the data science company for the world’s leading travel sites. Sophisticated machine learning capabilities — trained and fine-tuned for years — enable us to serve ads and conversion-boosting user experiences based on a unique understanding of where a given user is in the shopping journey.
We operate in more than 40 countries with hundreds of airline, hotel, car rental, online travel agency and meta-search partners around the globe, including 9 of the top 10 OTAs and meta-search sites in North America. We’re over 100 people strong, with offices in NYC (HQ) and London.
Every day, we’re inspired by two pursuits. First, we’re building novel products that are upending e-commerce. Second, we’re building the company we’ve always wanted to work for — one that’s open, human and collaborative, where very smart people come together to share ideas and get things done.
Love Your Job!
Our employees enjoy coming to work, and we let them know they're valued. Our vibrant team accomplishes a lot every day, but we insist upon work/life balance so things never become stale. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we take our work very seriously. We believe that in order for our employees to perform their best, they need access to strategic decisions, and so our flat structure and open communication invite innovation from all levels — ideas flow freely.
So what are you waiting for? Apply with your resume in just a few clicks!