Contract Technical Recruiter at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
The Recruiter will play a key role in finding and bringing on A+ caliber talent that will allow us to continue delivering business solutions that WOW our clients and will help us perpetuate and evolve our amazing company culture. Key to success in this role will be to think creatively about finding candidates, bringing them through the recruiting process, and helping close the deal. This role will primarily be focusing on sourcing and hiring Java/Full Stack Developers.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- In this role you will work directly with recruiting leadership in the support a new service offering that the company is focusing on in 2021 and beyond
- While we expect that the Recruiter will source many candidates themselves, we also use a number of third-party recruiting firms so managing those relationships will be key as well
- Rightpoint’s recruiting team is responsible for hiring roles including Software Developers (.NET and Java stacks), Mobile Developers, Visual Designers, User Experience Designers, Project and Product Managers
- Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies. This includes networking, leveraging LinkedIn, attending user groups, monitoring resumes on job boards, and evaluating/participating in industry events(virtual), etc.
- Process candidates through workflow in Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
What We’d Love to See
- Significant recruiting experience, preferably in a consulting environment with heavy emphasis in working within Technology related roles (Java based technologies)
- Experience sourcing candidates; with proven track record of being creative with sourcing
- Experience with ATS systems. We use Jobvite.
- Ability to multi-task
- Very organized and have superior time-management skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Fantastic written and oral communication
- Diplomatic and strong interpersonal skills
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.