Contract Technical Sourcer at VTS
!Sorry, this job was removed at 5:18 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, August 20, 2019
VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our mission is to be Commercial Real Estate’s modern operating system, the place where deals happen, customer relationships are nourished, and real-time market data comes to life. We're growing at an incredible pace and are looking for a Technical Sourcer to join the team and help build out our engineering, product and design teams.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the recruiting team and product and engineering leadership to source and qualify candidates
- Familiarize yourself with different search strategies to attract top candidates through networking, direct sourcing, and more
- Partner with our technical hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels
- Drive sourcing projects and recruiting initiatives including, meet-ups, conferences, and other tech events
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates
- Experience implementing creative sourcing methods through multiple channels (web, social, and professional networks)
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Github, and more)
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using different sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Able to prioritize and manage pipelines within a fast-paced team
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Read Full Job Description