Creative Recruiting Coordinator (temp) at Squarespace
Squarespace is a design-centric product company that enables anyone to make it beautiful. As a result, our Creative Recruiting team is tasked with hiring the creatives and designers that shape the future of our products and position in the market.
Squarespace is looking for a Creative Recruiting Coordinator to support our hiring efforts by identifying and engaging the world’s best design and creative talent as well manage our hiring process. This includes creating the best candidate experience possible, and increasing our involvement in the creative community. This role will play a key part in scaling our creative teams at Squarespace as we grow to 1000+ employees globally. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to launch a career in creative recruiting and be part of a growing team. You’ll collaborate with interviewers, hiring managers, recruiters and candidates.
This role reports into our Team Lead, Recruiting and is based in our New York headquarters.
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video and onsite interviews (inclusive of travel) for a diverse set of candidates
- Source hard to find creative talent using a variety of techniques to identify and engage
- Review in-bound creative applications and identify strong candidates for open positions
- Champion data integrity through our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Build relationships with stakeholders and hiring managers across the creative team
- Provide an exceptional and unique candidate experience from the first point of contact to offer
- Continuously seek improvement of interview processes and onboarding
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent
- Support the recruiting team with various tasks such as: writing job descriptions, greeting candidates, shepherding the onsite interview loop, scheduling post-interview debriefs
- A people person: you’re friendly, social, and genuinely enjoy working with others
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable speaking with candidates across all levels
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 850 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.