Culture & Office Manager
Office & Culture Manager:
As Office & Culture Manager, you'll anticipate and address the administrative, logistical and cultural needs of the Jackpocket team. We'll look to you as a bright, guiding light, as you ensure the office is always running smoothly, the environment is positive and comfortable, and all employees are happy and productive. As one of the most critical and visible members of the organization, you'll report to the Managing Director and work directly with the leadership team, gaining broad exposure to startup operations. This role is an excellent stepping stone to a Chief of Staff, VP of Operations or HR role.
- Keep a pulse on team culture.
- Be a proactive confidante and resource to employees, especially regarding issues they're not comfortable discussing with the executive team
- Assist leadership team with recruiting candidates to join our growing team by acting as their primary contact.
- Conduct phone screens, coordinate in-person interviews, conduct reference checks and onboard new employees.
- Act as executive assistant to the CEO (and other Executives as needed), acting as gatekeeper, meeting scheduler and travel planner.
- Ensure the office remains clean, orderly and well-stocked. Keep the kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and coordinate with lunch caterers.
- Plan and coordinate team bonding activities, from happy-hours to off-site retreats.
- Act as central contact to service providers on accounting, insurance, taxes, stock options, benefits and payroll.
- Strong communication skills
- able to interface with external contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly punctual and detail-oriented - not prone to careless errors.
- Basic excel skills. Not afraid of numbers.
- Humble, fun, spirited, and self-aware.