Customer Success Training Specialist at Dynamic Yield
Dynamic Yield is looking for an experienced training specialist to facilitate the design and delivery of instructor-led training, both virtual and in-person to our customers and partners. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of training and design something from start to finish.
- Create and deliver exceptional client-facing training that is easy to absorb to a wide variety of audiences, both virtual and in-person
- Create course objectives and metrics, and then track and analyze to measure effectiveness, iterating on content and delivery as needed
- Work closely with the product and knowledge teams to ensure training curricula is always up-to-date and captures new features as needed
- Become the training expert for the DY platform, training the trainers, and providing feedback to others who may need support in training
- Manage end to end training events and logistics, including budgeting, communication, enrollment, event planning, materials management, onsite logistics, and post-course evaluations
- Researching and recommending new methods and technologies suitable to enhance training programs.
- 3-5 years of experience training business users on SaaS platforms
- Well versed in adult learning methodologies and able to evaluate learning effectiveness using instructional design assessment strategies
- Deep instructional design knowledge and application with the ability to transform content into highly engaging and impactful learning experiences
- Experienced in building and writing clear and effective training content
- Ability to travel to customer sites, both domestic and international (up to 30% of time)
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and technical skills
- Someone who gets a kick out of making customers successful.
- Knowledge of online digital marketing, eCommerce, or web analytics is a plus
- Exceptional presentation skills are a must
- Strong classroom management skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written)
- Experienced with virtual classroom training delivery tools (WebEx, Adobe Connect, GoToTraining)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce or Marketo skills a plus