Customer Training Lead at Smartly.io
We are looking for a Training Manager to join Smartly.io's global training team. This team ensures that all existing and new users are fully trained on Smartly.io's product and supports Smartly.io's customer teams with scalable training content. This role reports directly to the Global Head of Training who is based in Helsinki.As Training Manager, you will
- Create and maintain training program for Smartly.io customers in close collaboration with rest of the training team
- Create and maintain training content for customers
- Train Smartly.io customers in a classroom setting
- Be expected to measure the training program quality, to ensure continuous improvement, and adjust the material and training to deliver the required results.
- Facilitate internal train the trainer program to ensure that existing and new customer success managers are equipped with sufficient skills to train their customers
- Are detail and results-oriented, comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment, and self-motivated to work under minimal supervision.
- Have an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and visual communication skills.
- Have strong presentation, storytelling, coaching, mentoring and motivational skills.
- Have demonstrated 5 + years successful experience in building and delivering training programs.
- Ad Tech/Mar Tech experience is a plus!
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 450 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]