VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Training Manager at VTS, you’ll work with multiple customer personas, from entry level to c-suite, to create and execute training offerings such as on-site learning and certification events. You’ll help build out the programs that make it easy, fun, and memorable for users of the VTS platform to understand, enjoy, and fully adopt VTS as part of their everyday. More than simply hosting software trainings, you’ll act as an evangelist for VTS as an industry-changing organization and platform, crafting and delivering business transformation workshops and executive round-tables.
This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with VTS’s implementation, client advisory, support, sales, and marketing teams. The role will report to and work closely with VTS’s Manager, Community & Learning. This role’s projects often require participation from across VTS, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on projects’ progress, deadlines, and results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an evangelist and expert for VTS, delivering best-in-class training events to VTS clients
- Execute the scheduling of dates, locations, physical content, and necessary support for training events
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of training events
- Host online webinar trainings for new and revamped products
- Be a champion for the brokerage community at VTS and work closely with brokerage account management and product team colleagues to surface patterns, concerns, and wins to ensure brokers are heard and championed at VTS
- Lead and support partnerships tied to VTS certifications such as consultancies, universities, and industry groups
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in Training, Commercial Brokerage, Customer Success, Sales Solutions/Engineering, Business Development, or Sales
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills. Instructional design knowledge a plus.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications and instructions.
- Ability to meet deadlines for complex projects requiring assistance from multiple functions within the company
- Willingness to travel ~40% of the time
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone in the company
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
- VTS clubs including rock climbing, skiing, baking, board-games, surfing, softball and more
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.