We are looking for a DEIB Specialist to join our growing HR team in New York!
As the DEIB Specialist you’ll create and implement creative programs throughout the employee lifecycle to ensure equitable internal practices and support diversity across our sites in the US. You are an experienced professional in the DEIB space with the expertise to assess gaps, coach leaders, and measure progress and a passion to promote meaningful, long lasting change. You will play a strategic role within monday.com scaling, sustaining and maintaining diversity and inclusion best practices through various programs and initiatives that align with our values and business goals.
About The Role:
- Design, implement, and manage short-term and long-term DEIB strategies and programs throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Establish benchmarks and metrics to ensure effectiveness of DEIB programming.
- Advise, coach, and guide all levels of leadership to build cultural competence.
- Evaluate and maintain relationships with external organizations and partners that align with our strategic DEIB goals.
- Partner with our employee resource groups to ensure their voices are elevated and enable them to be strategic partners to the business.
- Act as a genuine and trusted DEIB advocate for employees and a change champion for the organization.
- Create and moderate safe spaces for honest and practical dialogue around DEIB.
- Support executive communications on DEIB topics.
As the HR team, the people are the foundation of everything we do. We strive to maximize our employees’ potential while supporting the company’s business goals (which are huge!). We design and own the entire employee lifecycle starting from attracting and hiring top-notch candidates that embody the monday.com culture, developing employees, as well as motivating and ensuring our employees flourish in the company. We focus on building strategic partnerships, improving company-wide effectiveness, and harnessing a diverse and supportive environment.
- 2-3 years of DEIB experience, previous HR experience/knowledge required
- A high degree of cultural competence, beyond own affinity
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute a strategy
- Project management skills including the ability to develop and implement plans and timelines
- Analytical skills, including experience in analyzing and interpreting data, and translating analyses into meaningful recommendations and next steps
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A strong leader and team player who works collaboratively and is a skilled relationship manager
- Courageous facilitator, comfortable in initiating and leading uncomfortable inclusion-based conversations with employees and stakeholders at all levels