Director, Diversity and Inclusion at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Through the Peloton Pledge, we committed an additional investment of $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequality in the world. We are focused on proactively using our resources, platform and influence to change our society for the better. This kind of important work starts from the inside out, and our highest level of responsibility in this ongoing journey is to foster equity and belonging for every Peloton team member. We are seeking a Director, Diversity & Inclusion to be a key internal champion for this work.
As the Director for D&I you will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing and tracking progress against ongoing strategic initiatives that enrich Peloton's Diversity and Inclusion program. You will be part of a team responsible for continuing to evolve our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy, partnering across the organization to ensure delivery of our D&I roadmap, and offering a level of subject matter expertise that will continually elevate how we think about DE&I at Peloton.
The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about D&I, has strong program management skills, and is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and third parties as needed. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work in a high impact, emerging function at a high growth company.
- Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Peloton’s Global D&I strategy alongside the SVP, DEI
- Gather, analyze and leverage data to identify opportunities for growth
- Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to Executive Leadership
- Establish mechanisms to measure, track, and report on diversity metrics
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the business
- Partner with Communications to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress
- Partner with ERG leads, in coordination with ERG Program Manager, to ensure that they have support to run effectively and within budget
- Develop and implement innovative, strategic solutions to enrich Peloton’s company culture and make it more inclusive
- Partner with Marketing and Brand and Social Impact to help shape Peloton’s external D&I and employer brand.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion as a member of the People Team
- Partner with the People team to enrich our retention and employee development strategies, including training, performance and career development solutions for employees and managers.
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts.
- 7+ years of experience in Diversity and Inclusion
- 3+ years experience in Talent Management or People/Human Resources role
- 2+ years of experience working with Global teams
- Demonstrated experience executing a vision, translating it into actionable goals and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external and internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions and measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in scaling company-wide programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.