Director, Employee Experience, HR Business Partner
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation? In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation.
If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Born in Romania, with Global US Headquarters New York City, UiPath is at the forefront of changing the future of work through Robotic Process Automation. With the global goal of “a Robot for Every Human” we are enabling companies to reduce repetitive work and free people to do more strategic work that makes them happy. Today, we are a global company operating currently in over 38 countries, and are experiencing hyper-growth. By the start of 2019 we will be 2000 employees, achieve approximately $200M ARR. With a recent Series C from CapitalG, Sequoia and Accel we are well funded and will double in size over the next 12-18 mos.
Our culture anchors on the values of being humble, bold, fast and immersed in everything we do. Our CEO, Daniel Dines built a company he wanted to work at. We trust our employees and empower them to do great things and use judgement to make decisions daily on behalf of UiPath and for our customers.
Our talent strategy and rewards philosophy is progressive where we operate with global principles that we apply locally with an emphasis on global fairness. Our programs reflect our belief in creating an environment of psychological safety, where servant leadership guides our interactions with our teams. We humbly believe that there are better ways to do things and we are learning every day from our team members & customers.
About the Role:
You will be joining UiPath as one of the first members of the UiPath People Team in the Americas; joining as an Employee Experience, HR Business Partner. We’re creating an employee experience and environment where the psychological safety of our teams and our values are at the forefront of everything we do. With our growth we need to help our team acclimate quickly.The Employee Experience, HR Business Partner will consult with business leaders to identify and solve key issues to recruit, develop and retain top talent. Additionally, the HRBP will own and/or contribute toward global HR initiatives.
- Work with Business teams and build the organization working closely with the Talent Acquisition team to meet our hyper-growth headcount goals.
- Coach our leaders and team members to live our values being humble, yet being bold, moving fast and immersing ourselves in our product & company. Be a steward of what it means to create psychological safety for our organization.
- Bring to market talent and leadership development programs created globally; while being a builder of programs bespoke for your teams.
- Ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, analysis and change management, talent assessments (careers), leadership development and succession planning.
- Lead efforts in workforce planning, salary planning, organization budgeting for growth and expansion.
- A builder, not just an implementer able to design and craft programs and tools for assigned business groups.
- Partner with regional & global HR leaders as well as other cross-functional teams across Recruiting, L&D, ER, C&B and People Operations on communications and best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- Graduate experience in business, and HR programs preferred with a minimum 12-15 years of professional experience in Human Resource Management preferably in complex and fast paced and global companies with a minimum of 5 years experience in an HRBP role.
- Demonstrated ability to independently develop, drive and contribute to overall strategy and business plans in a hyper growth environment
- A collaborative partner and change leader who quickly builds trust by establishing strong business and technology acumen and can make talent and organization decisions to impact business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change and build this capability in others.
- Influence, collaborate and facilitate with all stakeholders; able to assess, diagnose and improve leadership and team capabilities at senior levels.
- Proficient using data to inform programs and decisions.
- Experience building org and talent plans to identify and execute against future talent needs (defining skills needed for the future, succession and development plans, etc.
- Able to comfortably move between strategic issues and day-to-day HR operations
- Experience operating in a global, matrix organization
- Experience helping global organizations scale
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses. We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.