Director of Executive Recruiting at MaestroQA (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
MaestroQA builds software to empower managers to coach customer support teams. Etsy, Mailchimp, Peloton, Zendesk, and more use MaestroQA to coach customer service agents on how to deliver better experiences and analyze customer service conversations to identify insights on what customers love and hate about their brands.
This role will report to the me (CEO) to help me with my #1 responsibility going forward - building a phenomenal team of leaders.
Currently, we invest heavily in retained search firms and still want to going forward and think this role can be a force multiplier to be even more effective.
- Build networking opportunities with VPs so leadership can learn what ‘great’ looks like
- Build a continuous pipeline of candidates for roles
- Coach leadership on how to recruit and close these candidates
- Be sparring partner with leadership on how to assess candidates
- Owned Executive Searches from start to finish in the past across a variety of roles
An attractive total compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.