If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As the Yotpo Director of Go To Market Enablement, you will regularly assess the needs of the business and design, develop and deliver talent solutions that increase individual, team and organizational performance.
As part of Revenue Operations, the mission of the Learning and Enablement team is to build a culture of learning and development by delivering learning experiences and tools that enable all Yotpo employees to do their best work, develop their skills and drive business results. We are helping Yotpo evolve into an even more desirable destination for talent and as a part of this team, you will play a vital role in creating and fostering a supportive culture where our employees can succeed.
- Define the business requirements across GTM functions to develop impactful enablement solutions aligned with company objectives
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives across the Enablement team
- Build relationships across the business and partner closely with GTM leadership, product marketing and HR to understand strategic business goals and core competencies for each role, ensuring that appropriate learning solutions are designed and implemented
- Develop a team of awesome enablement professionals, manage them, mentor them and inspire them to do their best work
- Actively participate as a member of GTM leadership teams and identify gaps or opportunities in order to define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team and department levels
- Design, develop and deploy learning programs in the areas of new hire onboarding, product, people development, systems and tools and content and communication
- Experience building and leading enablement and partnering with business leaders within complex, global companies to develop business objectives, solve problems, and implement strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to do the work in addition to developing a strategy
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make our customer groups more productive
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply - while the office is working remotely until April 2021, this is a NY-based position given the future needs of the role
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.