ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton is seeking a Director of HR M&A and Growth to deliver effective expansion planning and program management that builds the foundation of the employment infrastructure which enables Peloton’s growth. The Director of HR M&A and Growth will be directly responsible for leading the project teams accountable for delivering global HR integration and HR growth project delivery. This individual is responsible for partnering with key leaders across the business to establish innovative & scalable processes to support expansion & integration across all People functions including recruiting, compensation, change and program management, global benefits, safety & security, on-boarding, and more. Our ideal candidate is a highly organized and experienced team player with a true talent and passion for collaboration. This role is based in New York, New York, and reports to the Senior Director of Global People Experience & Culture.
- Manage expansion projects for the People Team; including global integration of acquired companies and mergers.
- Partner & collaborate with our US and International Strategy, M&A, PMO and People teams to drive the overall HR (People) integration strategy, and lead diligence, integration planning and execution.
- Continue to develop and evolve the people project team to be the best in class in enabling seamless employee experiences through Peloton’s organic and inorganic growth efforts.
- Partner with Peloton’s programs team to ensure seamless expansion endeavors for the People organization.
- Enable the global M&A project team to scale to deliver effective acquisition integration from deals of all sizes, integration pace and complexity.
- Identify and advise on opportunities, risks, and trends related to international expansion and People M&A while developing action plans to address.
- Empower functional leaders on the People Team with tools and information to drive successful decision making and integration for growth & M&A activity.
- Partner with a virtual and extended team to ensure programs are delivered consistently across the globe and in compliance with region and local processes and policies.
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative analyses for strategic HR planning and execution.
- Create detailed integration budget models and presentations to support integration efforts.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional meetings, document decisions and follow-up on actions.
- Continuously innovate and improve processes and tools with cross-functional partners to ensure a seamless, repeatable, and scalable experience for partners.
- Deep understanding of all HR functions, including organizational development, business partnership, compensation, benefits, recruiting, and People operations.
- Deep M&A and International PMO Experience: Experience integrating acquired teams into an organization and managing programs to support international growth.
- History leading cross-functional teams, proven track record of a successful HR integration & growth assessment and execution.
- Successful track record leading complex projects involving multiple teams, through consensus building, problem resolution, and continuous process improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, ambiguous environment with quick deadlines. Capable of maintaining composure under the intense pressure. Leadership style is collaborative, transparent and candid.
- Fantastic Communication Skills: Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications with top level company executives. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations that's on point in both verbal and written form.
- Strong critical thinking skills. Experience applying various methodologies or practices to address business issues, HR needs, employee engagement, and assess processes. Ability to extract key messages from details and translate into audience appropriate messages. Strong editing skills.
- Influencing and Interpersonal Skills: Able to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker. Able to creatively drive consensus. Change ambassador.
- Process Improvement Skills: Ability to analyze poorly defined areas and processes within a cross-functional organization. Effective in implementing new and improved processes.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Executive presence - must be comfortable collaborating with senior management.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.