monday.com is constantly growing and scaling and so is our HR team. We are looking for a passionate, driven, and strategic Director of Human Resources to manage our amazing US HR team, lead our global people strategy in the US by focusing on our company culture, talent development, and an outstanding employee experience. You’ll join our HR Team based in New York, NY.
As an HR Team, we strive to maximize our employees’ potential while supporting the company’s business goals. We design and own the entire employee lifecycle beginning with attracting and hiring top-notch candidates that embody the monday.com culture, developing employees, as well as motivating and ensuring our employees flourish in the company. We focus on building strategic partnerships, improving company-wide effectiveness and harnessing a diverse and supportive environment.
About The Role:
- Manage the US HR team (recruiters, HRBPs, coordinators, etc.)
- Own our HR function and build it to serve our employees and support our overall growth
- Establish best practice initiatives in areas such as communications, recruiting new talent, performance management, training, people engagement, and career development
- Lead the HR strategy for the US Team by working closely with Leadership to identify priorities for the business
- Define and work with department managers on employee training and career development
- Design and adjust HR programs and processes to support local business needs
- Energize employee relations and help to maintain our culture as we scale
- Provide guidance to leaders and managers by offering thoughtful coaching and mentoring
- Be an integral part of driving out our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging agenda globally
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
- At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role managing a team
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner in the hi-tech industry
- Demonstrates HR experience as a strategic, senior leadership partner, across one or more of the following: Customer Experience or Inside sales support
- Comfortable using advanced executive coaching techniques to make recommendations across opposing and equally critical business needs
- Experience in a global environment/scaling teams - a plus
- High level of motivation, initiative, professionalism and a growth mindset
- Collaborator and a team-player - an inclusive mindset and ability to build great relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Analytical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills, with the drive to cut through complexity
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or a related field
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.