Director of Human People at adMarketplace
With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers.
Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
The People team at adMarketplace is a group of dedicated strategic advisors to our business unit leaders and their leadership teams to drive business impact. The People team builds a high-performance organization by driving initiatives that support growth, innovation, organizational effectiveness, and the business objectives.
We are looking for a qualified and resourceful HR Generalist to support our human resources team to ensure HR operations runs smoothly and efficiently. If you are a people-person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task, this is the right place for you.
- Participate in and lead key HR initiatives, including: staffing, performance management, organization planning, compensation planning, onboarding, training and L&D, internal talent mobility, succession planning and employee development.
- Understand dynamics and key business priorities of client groups to provide coaching to business leaders on effectively managing and leading their organizations.
- Assume leadership role in resolving employee relations issues, coaching managers through the process.
- Leading employee engagement initiatives, career pathing and employee development
- Advocate and offer guidance to employees concerning work-related issues and work to resolve issues in a proactive and positive manner.
- Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures when questions arise (vacation, parental leave, compensatory days etc.).
- Manage staffing process, working with hiring managers and talent acquisition team to identify objective recruitment strategies, as well as ensure diverse candidate slates and top-quality candidate selection.
- Support client groups in all annual corporate initiatives which will be administered centrally: performance reviews, merit, bonus, mid-year check ins, etc.
- Share HR data trends, onboarding/offboarding, term data themes with business leaders.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience including supporting an active and fast paced employee population; tech or digital media experience preferred
- 3+ years leading a variety of HR functions, including, but not limited to, performance management, compensation planning and organizational development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong business acumen, analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrated coaching/mentoring/leadership skills; change agent; results orientation; high energy; comfortable handling multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating effectively with all levels of employees, managers and executives.
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.