Director, Human Resources Business Partner at Via
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Director, Human Resources Business Partner you will partner with the Via employee population in a variety of People Operations functions including but not limited to programmatic Learning & Development, onboarding new hires, supporting continuous employee development, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal People Ops systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our People Ops initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly, and contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Serve as trusted advisor and strategic thought partner for managers and employees alike
- Lead L&D initiatives, proactively assessing team needs and developing bespoke trainings
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to address and create employee growth and development opportunities
- Measure the effectiveness of our training programs and constantly drive improvements
- Champion our people first approach in everything you do
- 3-7 years of HRBP experience, preferably with strong L&D background
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, problem solving ability, and leadership intrinsics
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.