The Director of Learning & Development (L&D) is a critical and strategic partner on the People Team. You will help Conductors with growth objectives, product knowledge, communication, and leadership skills. You will be responsible for developing programs to support our business goals and objectives, enhancing our culture, and creating and managing the vision of the L&D team.
In addition you are the gatekeeper and evangelist on our competencies - a value system that we developed that is the bedrock of our performance culture, methodologies, and common language. You will interpret, teach, and use the competencies to train new hires, managers, and leaders on how to use them as our principles in achieving company, team, and individual objectives.
While we have Conductors in different locations across the world, this role will be based in our NYC HQ.
As a key member of the leadership team here are some of the ways you will be contributing to our continued success:
- You will own the learning strategy at Conductor
- Create and execute on learning programs
- Implement various learning methods companywide
- Design and deliver self-learning courses (like Learning Paths), workshops, and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help Conductors make the most of learning opportunities
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success Teams to deliver on sales enablement learning and development courses and programs
- Help managers develop their teams through career pathing, career development, and performance
- Ensure compliance and legal trainings are delivered and completed
- Manage and oversee 1 L&D Project Manager
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
- You are passionate about professional development and being part of a high growth tech start-up
- You are a strong and effective communicator
- Strong project management skills and ability to stick to timelines and deliver on key company wide initiatives
- You have 5-8 years of experience in program management, with 2-3 years in management
- Ability to build rapport with employees, vendors, and executive stakeholders
- Professional certification is a plus (i.e. Insights Training)
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first and people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, and passionate about helping people together through meaningful content and marketing strategies. Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.