Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Director of People Operations who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Manage employee life cycle including onboarding/orientation, HRIS management, career laddering, L&D, and offboarding
- Build L&D Calendar and execute across different team levels
- Manage HRIS, including updating systems, pulling reports, and syncing data across systems
- Communicate benefits from health, 401(k), to supplemental options
- Analyze data across demographic, performance, engagement, and HR
- Build and launch surveys to collect employee experience data over time
- Design systems, processes, and capabilities within the organization to drive and improve talent management and leadership development
- Partner with People Operations leadership and team to ensure the highest quality of support for Talkspacers
- Act as point of contact for Talkspacers, answering any questions on our processes, culture, and structure of organization
- Listen to and advocate for Talkspacer needs (show compassion to colleagues)
- Identify inefficiencies in any processes and develop innovative solutions that are meant to scale
- Collect, document, and aggregate confidential or HR data
- Be a role model for Talkspace expectations (kindness, execution, quality, innovation, teamwork)
- Additional projects or duties as needed
- 6+ years People Operations or Human Resources experience required
- Experience across people operations: building out trainings, analyzing data, and creating surveys
- Experience working with and managing HRIS systems (BambooHR, Workday, TriNET, etc.)
- Track record of maintaining confidentiality across employee data or sensitive information
- Amazing communicator: interpersonal, verbal, and written comm skills that can speak to all levels of employees
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and to work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Be transparent and always over communicate
- Experience with MS-Office and Google Suite (Docs, Forms, Slides, Sheets)
- Desire to own projects and see manage change from start to finish
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Master's in Organizational Psychology, HR, or Certification (SHRM, HRCI, etc)
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.