Director of People Operations
The Director of People Operations will partner with our executive leadership to provide counsel, develop roadmaps, execute on all people related initiatives and drive all cultural initiatives They will drive performance management, cultural initiatives, employee hiring/onboarding, engagement and retention, career development, compensation and workforce planning and benefits and payroll.
- Work with our Executive team to collaboratively set and execute on the long-term vision for the organization at large, consistently improving our effectiveness and helping us achieve our overall business goals; drive future organizational design and all change management initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, motivated, and impactful team
- Help establish our company values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs
- Develop and implement a company-wide performance management program that helps us identify high and low performers, promotes and rewards excellence and drives continuous, transparent feedback across all disciplines
- Build scalable learning and organizational development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention
- Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles
- Partner with leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives; prepare updated workforce plans and forecasts that support overall business goals
- Improve the collection and use of data to aid in better decision making; develop key metrics to measure employee happiness, performance, engagement and retention; ensure compliance with all EEO, Employment, Benefits, Payroll and Wage-hour Laws.
- 8+ years HR / People Operations experience in high growth companies
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- You have the proven ability to influence and drive change with executive teams and across agile startup organizations, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth.
- You have a track record of being an HR business partner to executives across a variety of functional areas as well as a demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff.
- You have owned workforce and compensation planning from start to finish.
- You are an expert in coaching across the full spectrum of seniority.
- You think strategically but also focus on tactical and operational issues.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Team Player: we work hard, together.
- People Person: we love building meaningful relationships with new people and our users
- Self-Starter: ready, set, go! We take initiative with or without direction
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: we are passionate about building something original, together