Director of People Operations
We are looking for a creative, passionate, data-driven people operations director to help make Urbint a great place to work.
In this role, you will:
Assume ownership of all current people operations initiatives, programs, and processes, including but not limited to the employee handbook, benefits, employee policies, talent development and people management programs.
- Establish Urbint as a best-in-class people organization, owning the continuous improvement of our people programs and creating a competitive edge for Urbint in talent acquisition, development, and retention.
- Make Urbint a diverse and inclusive workplace, driving the evolution and adoption of our mission, vision, and values, while ensuring values are put into practice every day across the organization.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of people operations experience
- Experience scaling a team in early stages of company lifecycle
- Ability to create and restructure HR processes, including total rewards, coaching, performance management, compliance/labor relations, and HRIS systems
- High level of interpersonal skills and quick to build trust. Objective, confident and clear communications.
- Self-driven and diligent project manager who is highly process-driven, organized, detailed, and able to independently follow-through on commitments.
- Creative and strategic thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Proficient with Google Suite
- HR certification (i.e. SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP) is a plus