About the Role
The Recruiting Programs & Enablement team supports our People Team goal of Creating the Best Place to Work for the World’s Top Talent by providing centralized, global support for Talent Attraction through TA project and program management, strategic pipeline initiatives (including campus, internal mobility, referrals), team training and enablement, interview assessment and compliance functions. Our mission is to provide scalable, Members First experiences for recruitment team members, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and HR team members. We improve the efficiency of the recruiting process to deliver the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, continuously.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, the Director of Campus Recruiting will:
- Build and oversee Peloton’s Global Campus Recruiting strategy to attract world class student and new graduate talent
- Build a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators to deliver the recruiting strategy, including attraction and assessment, and manage the summer program, including onboarding, training events, performance management and candidate experience
- Oversee strategic school partnerships and university relations
- Participate in headcount budgeting, planning and operating process(es)
- Contribute to the design of departmental rotational programs and lead steering committee
- Identify tools and platforms to drive efficiency and diverse talent sources
- Establish core KPIs and success metrics
- Conduct program reviews and leverage data and insights for continuous improvement
- 8+ years experience in campus recruiting
- 8+ years experience leading and developing a team
- Experience building a campus recruiting strategy in a high growth fast paced environment
- Proven experience building programs to scale
- Results oriented, able to coach teach to achieve goals
- Demonstrated experience with Peloton Core Values of Put Members First, Empower a Team of Smart Creatives, Operate with a Bias for Action, and Together We Go Far
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.