Director, Talent Acquisition (Business Recruiting) at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
A key member of the Talent Acquisition Leadership team, you’ll be responsible for defining our global strategy to accomplish Dataminr’s business-side hiring goals. You have experience building and managing scalable hiring processes and programs across departments and geographic regions. You can drive presentations and initiatives in front of senior leadership, but also get into the weeds with your recruiting leads to enable them and their teams to achieve high-impact goals.
You love talent acquisition, building relationships, and solving problems every day. You lead by example and are always thinking of new ways to inspire and develop your team.
- Lead, inspire, and grow high-performing business-side Talent Acquisition teams with support from sourcing, recruiting operations, and employer brand functions
- Partner closely with executives and senior leadership across the organization to build hiring processes to scale and solve for challenges throughout the hiring process
- Develop and drive cohesive strategies to address hiring needs for business recruiting in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
- Serve as advisor and subject matter expert to business stakeholders/leaders and Talent Acquisition team, providing insight and recommendations on the talent market, recruiting trends and best practices, and recruiting strategy
- Collect and leverage data to make informed decisions, drive efficiency, and communicate challenges and progress to key partners, analyze pipeline health and conversion metrics to identify trends, and develop predictive analyses to optimize our work
- Work with Talent Acquisition Ops to define and measure success metrics for the team and individual contributors and continuously improve team performance
- Be a champion for inclusive hiring practices, ensuring interviewers receive adequate coaching to create a world-class experience where candidates from different backgrounds feel welcomed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of progressive recruiting experience in high-growth environments, preferably with combination of agency and in-house experience
- People management experience, including second-line management (managing managers)
- Deep functional knowledge and experience hiring for Go-To-Market (Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Success, Marketing), G&A, and other non-technical functions at all levels
- Experience recruiting for leadership roles and managing executive searches in partnership with senior leadership
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Skilled with multiple recruiting techniques and tools (Greenhouse, Gem, Goodtime a plus)
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.#LI-DNP
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Australian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.