Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
About the team & Opportunity: The People Team’s mission is to exemplify and promote Quartet’s values with integrity and authenticity in order to foster a welcoming environment and rewarding experience where people can thrive and find joy as their best and most productive selves. The People Team oversees People Operations, Recruiting, Learning and Development, and Workplace at Quartet. This role will oversee the talent acquisition function of the People Team, report to the Chief People Strategy Officer (CPSO), and serve on the People Operations Leadership Team as a peer to the Director of HR, Head of Training and Wellness, Head of DEI.
- Create and execute recruitment strategy, with a specific focus on employer branding
- Analyze key recruiting metrics and use data from our ATS to ensure we are building strong candidate pipelines and capturing opportunities to hire exceptional talent
- Work closely with key leaders and hiring managers within Quartet to scale our recruitment processes and ensure wonderful experiences for both Quartetians and candidates alike
- Research, analyze and select the tools that best align with our needs, from sourcing to our ATS and everything in between
- Build new recruiting processes to ensure a consistently exceptional candidate experience
- Empower recruitment team to find creative ways to reach a diverse talent pool
- Manage and develop team of bright and engaged recruiters
- 8+ years experience working within agencies, growth-stage startups, and/or technology companies; in-house experience a must
- Experience developing and executing scalable strategies to find and attract top talent across a broad range of functional areas and seniority levels
- Proven track record developing and mentoring staff
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner effectively with senior leadership
- High degree of integrity and a passion for startup environments and challenges
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K match, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.