Director, Talent Acquisition at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,000 retailers and more than 1,500 brands across 25 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $2 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role:
LeafLink is seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be reporting to the VP, People and will be tasked with managing the daily functioning of the Talent Acquisition department including direct management of the team. As part of a growing team and company, the Director, Talent Acquisition will also lead the creation and implementation of new systems, methodologies and best practices for LeafLink’s recruiting efforts.Responsibilities:
- Build and fine-tune recruiting programs, processes and infrastructure to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of LeafLink recruiting operations.
- Lead the design, development and management of end to end talent acquisition practices including, but not limited to: Sourcing, Recruiting, Employment Branding, Diversity & Inclusion, Recruitment Operations & Analytics, Early Career Programming.
- Set direction, priorities and metrics to inspire a team of Talent Acquisition professionals; seen as a coach and leads the talent acquisition team in pursuit of company goals.
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization with a focus on developing recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights to business partners, drive decision making and measure ROI.
- Serve as key partner to business leaders by providing market/industry/competitive intelligence and candidate insights to influence and help shape talent decisions.
- Build trust and credibility with leaders and hiring managers to understand and exceed their hiring expectations.
- Partner with HR leadership to provide excellent strategic partnership and guidance to business, identify efficiencies and build strong operating systems on issues that will result in the long-term success of candidates once they join LeafLink.
- Stay abreast of cutting-edge recruitment technologies and innovations and evolve Leaflink systems and processes to scale for future growth and needs.
- Own your own open requisitions, sourcing, identifying and interviewing high potential candidates for LeafLink’s most critical positions.
- Champion the LeafLink culture both internally and externally.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- Experience in fast paced high growth environments
- You have experience leading large scale headcount growth within a relatively short period of time
- You have a proven track record with creating solid relationships with internal business partners
- You have interest in examining data and Recruiting metrics to improve the organization
- You understand the importance of creating a strong Employment Brand
- Experience with Talent Acquisition management systems and tools
- You have the discipline, organization, attention to detail and agility move between different responsibilities
- You build trust and integrity
- You enjoy people management and have demonstrated experience building and scaling in-house recruiting teams.
- You are engaging and diplomatic with the ability to be empathetic and understand relationships
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision) plus flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- Generous referral bonuses because we believe no one can spot great talent better than our own team