Director, Talent and Organizational Development
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Director, Talent and Organizational Development will play a key role in the growth of our people team. The ideal candidate will be team oriented, and have both solid analytical as well as communication skills. The core focus of this role will be to conceptualize and execute HR programs that engage, develop and retain our most important asset; our people.
- Identify opportunities to improve our organizational design as we continue to evolve with high growth and a need to design career paths and role definitions
- Create and manage compensation strategy (benchmarking salary, equity, bonuses, and benefits)
- Build an employee relations capability to generate actionable feedback on our culture and our people processes
- Devise and implement career development and mentorship programs to cultivate our people and give them tools to advance their careers
- Improve performance management and 360 processes across the organization
- Develop manager and employee training programs and resources that foster long-term careers at Quartet
- Track measurable metrics and impact on employees post training, and program deployment to define the impact of learning initiatives
- Consistent track-record of success within organizations that demand a high degree of energy, flexibility and adaptability
- Leadership and expertise in program creation for employee relations, management and leadership training, organizational design, compensation & benefits and learning & development
- Ability to be proactive and think critically and strategically in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with the full cycle of an employee’s life span and ability to be able to make our people vision realized
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with geographically dispersed teams
- Bachelor degree in business or HR related discipline
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.