The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
In this role, you will work closely with our People leadership teams to uncover data-driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate and retain employees supporting TTD’s overall talent and hiring strategy. This individual will have a demonstrated track record of using innovative means to create a sustainable and scalable talent insights, process efficiency & people analytics model for a global organization, with an emphasis on protecting cultural integrity for the future.
You’re strategic, innovative, and culture matters. You know how to define company culture and excel in identifying individuals who embody it. You are a leader, team-player, and think about talent insights as it fits in with long term company success. You are a storyteller when it comes to analyzing data. You take raw data and present it in a format that tells the story of what is and isn’t happening. You know that in order to understand talent insights, you need to understand the business and implementing this into your process is second nature. You are eager to contribute to a fast-paced, creative, and lean team, and help pave the way for modern talent acquisition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develops, implements and evolves an overall people analytics and data strategy achieving data integrity, data governance and data processes (workflows, transformations, calculations, etc.) and roadmap to ensure people analytics deliverables are robust, relevant, and efficient.
- Collaborates and influences multiple partners in technology, the business, people operations and other internal and external partners to ensure data strategy objectives are achieved and enable the discovery of insights that will change the way TTD evaluates, makes decisions and thinks about talent.
- Contributes TTD strategy by delivering direct-service data and analytics solutions.
- Prioritizes and aligns goals and resources to focus on the most critical projects and tasks.
- Advises on evolving system and data architecture needs and emerging knowledge/skill sets required for success.
- Builds analytical capability and perspectives across HR by coaching and enabling partners with technology and training.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of people analytics specialists.
- Accountable for ensuring the single, trusted source for key people data. Develop an analytics ecosystem that ensures the right data is available to conduct advanced and predictive analyses, inform decisions and deliver results.
- Develop a data strategy and roadmap to integrate, transform and blend people data to support automated analytics deliverables, including scorecards, dashboards, trended analytics, augmented analytics, text analytics and machine learning.
- Lead, coach, develop and grow a team of people analytics specialists to leverage best-in-class data and analytics solutions to support the organizations overall people analytics strategy and deliverables.
- Partner with HRIS, HR Operations. Legal and COE business process owners on data governance and standards to ensure people data is accurate, complete and secure.
- Partner across the organization to provide business intelligence solutions to support ad hoc data projects, visualization, survey dashboards, etc.
- Lead data automation efforts by staying abreast of latest data tools and approaches and providing guidance relative to data engineering and automation practices.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Requires BA/BS in HR, Mathematics, Business Administration, or Analytics related field and 7-10 years’ related experience designing a people data strategy, including 5 years managing analytical teams and/or HR shared services areas focused on enabling clients with data and insights, or any combination of experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or Workday human capital management systems required.
- Experienced utilizing PrismHR a must.
- Experience working across a variety of people areas, including HR data and systems and experience leading a team of people analytics analysts #LI-TP1
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.