Director of Talent
About Redesign Health
Redesign is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors.Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
More About the Role
Redesign is launching a men's health business and is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to join this rapidly growing company in its earliest stages. In this role, you will partner with our Chief Operating Officer in leading and shaping all recruiting efforts. You will help define our talent acquisition strategy and implement key processes that will help us expand as we scale. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on operator and recruiter who isn’t afraid to spend time in the weeds of recruiting sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates.
- Partner closely with senior leadership to define recruiting needs.
- Source and engage potential talent at all levels of seniority.
- Engage candidates and cultivate their interest and enthusiasm for the company.
- Build infrastructure and establish to support the Talent team as well as Hiring Managers and key stakeholders through the talent acquisition effort.
- Enforce recruiting best-practices and ensure that the processes put in place are being respected and repeated.
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs.
- Own efforts in defining and building the talent brand across the NYC startup ecosystem.
- 8+ years of experience in a talent acquisition role, most of which has been in agency recruiting
- Technical recruiting experience required
- Demonstrated experience building and managing a best-in class talent team that has thrived under pressure and delivered results.
- Ability to be resilient and adaptable in the face of demanding and evolving recruiting needs
- Pre-existing, strong and broad external network is a plus
- Thoughtful and direct communicator
Who you are:
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Leave no loops unclosed
- Strong organizational skills, high level of efficiency, and ability to manage multiple priorities with precision and consistent follow through
- Confident managing through ambiguity
- Intense, driven, and hungry for success