Director, Technical Recruiting at Peloton
Peloton is looking for an exceptional leader to continue to build, grow and develop our talented team of Technical Recruiters. The recruiting team supports multiple technology executives (CTO, CIO, etc.) who, together, are tasked with building and delivering Peloton products and services that enable immersive and challenging workouts into people's lives in a more accessible, affordable and efficient way.
The person in this role will act as a true partner to the business to identify their talent needs, develop strategies to meet those needs, and lead an experienced team of recruiters as they work to bring some of the world's top talent to Peloton. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of working with key partner groups within the talent attraction organization to ensure that our programs and processes serve the needs of the business. In our rapidly scaling company, the ability to drive results, while remaining agile and able to shift gears at a moment’s notice, will be critical to your success.
- Act as trusted advisor and consultant to senior business leaders to define and develop strategic hiring plans
- Work in partnership with the broader Talent Attraction leadership team to define and build out company-wide talent attraction programs
- Continue to build and grow our talented team of Managers, Recruiters, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators
- Be a people oriented facilitator that values input across multiple perspectives, can synthesize ideas, and is comfortable not having all the answers
- Leverage data, and an ability to deep dive when needed, to gain and share insights with key stakeholders
- Lead by example, with a strong bias for action
- 8+ years of experience building, leading, and developing a highly engaged recruiting team
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced, high growth technology company
- Deep understanding of all aspects of high-bar technical recruiting, including experience recruiting from or for “FAANG” level talent
- Experience leveraging data to communicate to executives, identify strengths and opportunities within processes/programs, and to guide a team to exceptional performance
- World-class ability to identify and attract top talent, both for an organization and for your own team
- History of having developed high performing teams, programs, solutions or strategies from scratch
- Passion for always being in-the-know on the latest trends and recruiting best practices
- Unique ability to mind the details, while never losing sight of the big picture
- A collection of experiences where your ability to be resilient, adaptable, tenacious, creative, and driven have been critical to your success
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.