Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience is looking for a results-oriented Sr. Manager / Director, People Operations to join our People team. In this role, you will be responsible for HR Systems, Total Rewards, Benefits, Payroll, Compliance, Labor Laws and People Analytics. You will work to design thoughtful internal People systems that embody our values and enable the organization to operate at its highest potential. As lead of the People Operations team, the Sr. Manager / Director, People Operations will work in close partnership with employees and colleagues to ensure that all programs support the revenue growth and evolution of the business.
The People team enables Hyperscience to thrive by empowering our people to become their best. The team is split into four verticals: Employee Experience, People Operations, Recruiting, and Talent Development.
- Provide direction to evaluate and modify Hyperscience’s Total Rewards offerings to ensure a competitive compensation and benefits strategy in alignment with the company’s objectives, initiatives and budget guidelines. Ensure that the administration, budgeting, and communication of compensation and benefits programs are well executed and contribute to a positive employee experience.
- Evaluate, (re)design, and oversee Hyperscience’s employee benefits -- including open enrollment, health & welfare, retirement and leave -- in partnership with external vendors and internal stakeholders to maximize their impact and ensure they are thoroughly understood.
- Evaluate, create and administer Hyperscience’s strategy for compensation around the world, including base pay, incentive and Stock Plan, with strict attention to detail and complete accuracy, while maintaining alignment with performance management, market factors and company growth initiatives.
- Supervise our core HR systems and ensure data integrity across all employee platforms. Simplify and streamline processes and help People team, managers and employees use corresponding systems more effectively.
- Train and support the increasing knowledge and understanding of our managers and employees as it relates to compensation and benefits programs and total rewards as a full-service suite of offerings.
- Advise internal People Team and Leadership clients on external offers, retention concerns, and ad hoc compensation requests.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders including the Finance team to ensure that appropriate financial controls and designs are in place and the Legal team to compose, communicate, and implement employee facing policies.
- 6-10 years experience in Total Rewards and Benefits
- Expertise in compensation and benefits design & negotiation & pertinent regulations
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of designing and administering equity based programs, including accounting, tax and legal implications
- You have previous HRIS systems design, test and delivery exposure
- A team player and a “can do attitude”, with the ability to forge great relationships both within and outside the People team
- Previous people management and development experience
- Demonstrated project management skills and a track record of success in bringing highly complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Demonstrated executive presence and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balanced by an appreciation for complexity and risk
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in working through complex transactions, with the ability to analyze, problem solve, and communicate observations and recommendations
- Strong business acumen along with ability to quickly learn and understand the financials and operational levers of each department within Hyperscience
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.