What success looks like
- Establish and communicate Eden’s Compensation and Total Rewards philosophy to enable both short term goals and long term business objectives.
- Build and lead the strategic design and execution of the company’s compensation, equity, and benefit programs to drive desired business outcomes, reinforce cultural values and improve employee experience.
- Lead all compensation and equity initiatives, including the strategy and execution of job leveling, salary surveys, conducting an overarching compensation analysis and updating compensation structure for all positions.
- Ensure Eden’s benefits program and plans meet the evolving needs of our diverse and distributed employee team in an innovative way across all regional markets. Ensure programs are in compliance with all legal requirements.
- Partnering with key members of the People Leadership Team, leverage knowledge of market conditions and competitive talent landscape while driving fairness and compliance in pay practices and policies including around hiring and talent reviews.
- Lead the ongoing design of variable compensation structures via robust bonus and commission plans for Sales and Customer Success teams that aligns both business and individual objectives.
- Manage relationships and projects with external partners, consultants and vendors as it relates to compensation and benefits.
- Ensure Eden’s compensation and benefit practices drive our diversity, equity and inclusion outcomes through thoughtful and innovative approaches to every facet of the Total Rewards cycle.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of compensation and benefit programs.
- Approach your work with intellectual curiosity and creative problem solving.
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of compensation and total rewards experience.
- Strong technical skills including experience using HRIS and compensation tools. Able to evaluate and recommend new tools and able to make impactful improvements in a short period of time.
- Ideally some knowledge or a strong desire to learn about the unique compensation structure for clinicians.
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to communicate proactively and cultivate strong relationships with team members at all levels across the company.
- A strong, strategic, and analytical mindset coupled with intellectual energy, who acts in service of the organization and its people.
- A culture carrier who understands and appreciates the power of a strong compensation and benefits program and its impact on the long term business strategy as well as on the spirit of an organization.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Strong business acumen and savvy, including MS Excel and ability to create presentations.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions independently.
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers