Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Program Manager at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.The job
The DEI - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager will support the DEI strategy for Justworks . This role will be responsible for positioning, designing, and delivering on DEI initiatives, with a particular focus on talent acquisition, employee groups, and partnerships. This role will report to the Director, DEI. Successful candidates will have previous experience in inclusion & diversity, recruiting, human resources, or a related function. Candidates should have experience developing employee programs, managing multiple concurrent projects, and working in a highly collaborative environment.What you'll do
- Provide guidance and oversight of Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Promote ERG value proposition and ensure ERG alignment with Justworks DEI Strategy
- Develop and implement annual ERG strategic plans and budgets
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to implement inclusive sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Program management for various inclusion initiatives
- Assist in designing and launching programs focused on underrepresented groups that support the development of diverse talent pipelines
- Identify relevant inclusion & diversity partnerships, organizations, events, and vendors
- Develop and execute programs and events, including cultural/heritage months, community dialogues, keynote speakers among other important facets
- Coordinate logistics for sponsored events (conferences, panels, speaking engagements); coordinate travel & sponsorship requirements
- Track and analyze diversity data; provide updates and reports to appropriate teams
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in program management, recruiting, human resources and a background in inclusion & diversity
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Track record in designing process for new initiatives
- Proven ability to strategize and work proactively
- Self-driven and able to manage projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated analytical skills; experience tracking data, reporting, and providing metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with expertise in G Suite
- Demonstrated skills and capabilities to collaborate with all levels of leadership including executives
- Ability to handle confidential materials
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional nights and weekends
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.