Employee Experience Coordinator at Policygenius
Employee Experience at Policygenius...
Are you a people person? Do you like being on your toes in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment? Do you care about making others’ days better? We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Policygenius Employee Experience team.
The People team is the anchor of Policygenius’ values and culture--and the Employee Experience team is the glue! You will be responsible for many elements that keep the company humming: greeting all Pg employees, candidates, and guests, coordinating new hire onboarding, supporting events and culture initiatives, and jumping in on a broad set of service-oriented tasks. Reporting into the Senior Manager of Employee Experience, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside the entire People function on goals that support and enable the overall Pg employee experience.
In this role, you will…
- Be a welcoming first impression for Policygenius’ employees and external guests while managing all front office operations
- Work alongside the Employee Experience team on all new hire onboarding coordination and execution
- Help to creatively brainstorm, plan, and carry out all internal company events
- Manage day-to-day office administrative tasks, which include maintaining food, beverage, and cleaning service vendor relationships, managing supply closet inventory, liaising with building management, and everything in between!
- Lean in on other special projects as needed by the People team
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 1-2 years of administrative experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You radiate positivity, professionalism, and an inviting presence
- You have a keen eye for detail and organization
- You’re an outstanding communicator with stellar interpersonal skills
- You have a customer-service mindset and “no job too big or small” attitude
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!