Employee Experience Specialist at Harry's Inc.
About the role:
The Employee Experience Specialist is an enthusiastic and energetic individual responsible for executing events, employee experience initiatives, and communications that build connectivity and keep employees in the know and excited about being a part of the Harry's team!
- Own new hire onboarding logistics and overall experience from offer letter to exit, helping to ensure that we are cultivating and creating a culture that excites our people and connects them to our mission, vision, and values.
- Improve on and run our processes for employee experience programs (eg welcoming new hires, anniversary gifts, birthday recognition).
- Partner with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team on initiatives to ensure all aspects of employee experience are inclusive.
- Oversee strategy, planning, and execution of company events including scoping, budgeting, scheduling, vendor management, and overall event communication (eg All Team Offsite, Holiday Party, Anniversary Party).
- Own overall program design and goals for internal event planning group (PEP squad) and ensure smooth operations by creating meeting agendas, running meetings, and managing communication.
- Act as a consultant for internal groups hosting events (ERGs, High Five, departments/ teams).
- Deliver experiences that enhance connectivity in the remote and eventually hybrid environment while also infusing fun and creativity.
- Oversee internal intranet design, user experience, and partner with content owners to ensure information is up to date.
- Create visually compelling and well-designed digital materials for People team communications.
- Support the Workplace Experience team with soliciting feedback from employees through surveys and focus groups.
This should describe you
- You take initiative to solve problems and are structured and organized in your thinking. You love setting up systems to improve existing processes and programs.
- Ability to independently prioritize time, staying organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Reliable and consistent in your work all the time.
- Creative and brimming with your own ideas, while also able to help others structure thinking to prioritize theirs.
- Builds strong relationships and leverages connections across the organization to get the job done.
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred.
Here’s who you’ll work with
- Report directly to the Workplace Experience Manager
- Your team! Work closely with the Workplace Experience and People teams
- Serve as a key partner for our ERGs, High Five Ambassadors, Executive Assistants, Internal Comms and other groups
- Build strong relationships and interact regularly with the full Harry’s team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.