Employee Onboarding Specialist at Paxos
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
We are looking for an Employee Onboarding Specialist to join our HR team. As the key front line contact for all new hires, you will serve as their ambassador to Paxos. HR onboarding works to ensure all employees are welcomed to our company and well-versed in our Core Values and company processes within their initial months. You will own this process, ensuring all new hires receive a warm welcome and experience smooth onboarding into their new roles. A background in HR is not required for this role: if you possess strong interpersonal and project management skills, we’d love to meet you!
As an Employee Onboarding Specialist, you'll get to:
- Own end to end logistics, scheduling, and all moving parts of our new hire onboarding process as Paxos doubles our employee headcount across the US, UK, and Singapore
- Implement new onboarding initiatives, shepherd our onboarding program, and foster its evolution as Paxos scales
- Represent Paxos positively, professionally, and engagingly to all incoming new hires
- Ensure our new hire onboarding processes run seamlessly across HR, Recruiting, IT, and hiring managers
- Cultivate an onboarding program that engages new hires, acclimates them to our Core Values and company processes, and helps them hit the ground running on their teams
- Act as project manager on various HR initiatives as bandwidth allows and business needs arise
Your experience should include:
- 3-6 years experience deeply involved in customer- or employee-facing initiatives and programs (e.g. HR, Recruiting, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- At least 2 years experience successfully project managing people-centric programs with many moving parts
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage competing priorities, take initiative, and drive projects to completion in a timely and accurate manner
- Engaging and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personable, approachable, and works cross-functionally with ease
You might also have:
- Flexibility and willingness to shift gears quickly depending on business needs
- Prior experience with HR, Recruiting, Public Relations/Sales/Communications, or strong interest in a career in the HR space
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Life at Paxos
- 2021 Paxos Year in Review
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Meta's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Mercado Libre Creating Biggest Crypto Market in LatAm through Paxos
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- Paxos Hiring 400 Employees in 2022
- Paxos CEO Discusses Crypto, Blockchain and the Future of Finance
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
- Paxos CEO Discusses How Blockchain can Replatform the Financial System
- BuiltIn NYC Names Paxos a 2022 Best Place to Work
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.