Employee Relations Coordinator at Peloton
Peloton’s Employee Relations Team supports Team Members with concerns about their workplace consistent with Peloton core values. Members of the team handle investigations, consultations, partner cross functionally and provide strategic solutions informed by trend analysis. Through each team member interaction, the Employee Relations team delivers an inclusive Peloton experience.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Peloton People team as an Employee Relations Coordinator supporting our team of Employee Relations Managers. This role is remotely based and will be supporting team members across the US and Canada. The key objective is to ensure fair and respectful treatment of team members, consistent with our Peloton core values and objectives. The ideal candidate for this position has strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills, enabling them to work successfully on multiple priorities while thriving in ambiguity.
- Owns case management triage from shared team inbox, Jira and Navex
- Coordinates and supports Managers with phases of projects that support the Employee Relations Team strategic initiatives
- Maintains roadmap, Pelonet content, toolkits and team content on People Team shared site
- Proofreads internal & external materials for accuracy including copy, grammar and layout and makes appropriate edits
- Prepare presentation materials to support strategic priorities
- Proactively identifies and implements processes to improve workflow, organization and communication
- Provide calendar support to Sr Director
- Coordinate meetings, trainings, and activities for team
- Assists with on boarding of new partners
- Coordinates administrative tasks such as tracking budgets, invoice coding, tracking travel expenses, generating reports and identifying variances, updating databases, etc.
- Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely
- Be able to pull reports and provide analytics related to people metrics
- Support any other special projects as needed
- Perform periodic audits of people data and work with HR Operations to correct
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills
- Two years of relevant HR experience
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism - can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.