CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Reporting to the CEO, our EVP, People will lead our People team, drive vision execution, and position our company for rapid scale. You will define, lead, and optimize all aspects of our People activities, such as: hiring, developing, rewarding, and retaining to ensure these efforts support our company’s growth.
What You Will Do:
- Design, execute and iterate on organizational structure to facilitate seamless scaling of CLEAR's business
- Attract top talent to CLEAR as the employer of choice
- Develop our existing team members so they advance within CLEAR
- Partner with senior leadership to support their business objectives with people related initiatives
Who You Are:
- You have led People teams before and have experience doing so for a fast-growth, scaling business at a transformational point in their journey
- You know how to sustain a culture of high performance and have experience using people data & analytics, tying individual/team performance to business results
- You have a deep passion for people and culture, and a strong instinct for translating business goals to people needs
- You are a proven leader for diversity, equity, and inclusion and have experience incorporating across all People programs and initiatives
- You appreciate both the art & science behind People activities and can think both strategically and tactically, setting the vision as well as executing on plans
- You thrive in fast-moving environments, have a strong track record of adapting to change and leading others through ambiguity