Executive Recruiter at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a strategic and process-driven Executive Recruiter to partner with our executives to continue to support scaling the organization. This person will be well-versed in executive search in theTechnology industry and will be responsible for hiring the best available talent across our multiple North
American locations. Working with our hiring managers directly, this role establishes strategy, supports organizational development, and drives the entire candidate lifecycle from sourcing/research, candidate assessment, creating success metrics, and negotiating and closing offers.
Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers, and we’re looking for a seasoned professional who loves executive recruiting to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Conduct thorough research and creative sourcing strategies for executive-level roles
- Partner with executives on recruitment strategy, role scoping, and hiring decisions
- Guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time, be able to provide an amazing candidate experience, consistently providing all necessary information to our candidates
- Become a trusted partner to hiring managers through strategic coaching and guidance
- Maintain a high-quality, curated candidate experience at all times
- Be able to own and drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments, and making successful changes based on data
- Create reporting and hiring metrics for executive leaders and lead update meetings on active
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing
- techniques and/or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
- 8+ years of executive recruiting experience, preferably in the tech industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly articulate and the ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker with a bias for action
- Familiarity and passion for Peloton and our mission
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.