Field People Generalist at Peloton
Peloton’s People Team enables Peloton’s Retail and Field Operations team to achieve best in class results through the development and effective implementation of a broad range of programs and processes. This includes onboarding, developing high performing team members, mitigating employee relations matters, driving employee engagement, and collaborating with our training and development team to ensure executional excellence, act as a key business partner for all retail and field operations teams. We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to support our People Business Partners to deliver these results and effectively support our team members. Together we go far!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Support team members and managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, providing excellent service and ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure quality and timely solutions
- Ensure compliance regarding all employment practices: selection processes, I-9 reporting, e-verify, record keeping, EEOC compliance & reporting, and file management
- Create team member communications to team members including; email responses, letters, initiative roll out messages, policies & procedure messaging
- Provide HR guidance to site leadership on achieving operational objectives while minimizing engagement impacts
- Support the Regional People Business Partner to execute HR related tasks, initiatives and projects
- Influence leadership (typically salaried Supervisors and Managers) during team member impacting decision making
- Participate in team member disciplinary meetings, terminations and investigations
- Partner with Leave Admin Manager and business leaders on FMLA, Workers Comp and other related Leave of Absences
- Interpret employee engagement data and recommending action items to deliver results
- Analyze reporting regarding attendance, attrition, engagement, terminations, etc. and take appropriate action
- Build and foster an inclusive and diverse culture aligned to our Company vision, mission & values
- Assist managers in responding to associate questions on time keeping, benefits, accommodations, Time Off, Leave of Absence, etc.
- Build and develop people manager skills and leadership team effectiveness
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Federal and California State employment laws
- 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
- Shown orientation to flexibility and adaptability to changing business conditions and needs
- Ability to multitask, deal with ambiguity, and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- Proficiency with Google applications
- Potential for 50% Travel
This position involves long periods of sitting, speaking and listening to team members on the phone and in person, seeing letters and numbers on a computer screen and at times lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.