Global Benefits Manager at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced Global Benefits Manager to scale and ensure peak competitiveness of our benefits & perks. This role with work within our Shared Services team and closely with the entire people team. As a People Team is to create the best place to work for the world’s top talent. To this end- we invest in and provide compelling benefits and perks that support employees in key areas of their lives – both inside and outside of work. This role reports to the Senior Director of Shared Services, and is based in our NYC HQ.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and execute our global benefit programs including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), commuter benefits, retirement plans, voluntary & supplemental benefits offerings, onsite and remote wellness programming, COBRA, and paid time off.
- Help define Peloton’s benefits philosophy and develop a strategic roadmap to operationalize all elements of our evergreen programming in partnership with other People centers of excellence
- Lead the annual benefit renewal process and recommend go-forward approach taking into consideration feedback from internal stakeholders, market research, and cost analysis
- Lead all benefit related trainings and discussions with Peloton team members, including new hires, recruiters, Peloton’s executive team, etc.
- Maintain and upkeep benefit information and policies on internal communications resources, and develop new communication materials, strategies and project plans to enhance employees’ understanding of benefits offerings
- Serve as the lead point of contact for employee inquiries, while developing ways to streamline operational processes and day-to-day inquiries
- Ensure plan compliance with regulatory filings and updates, notices, ACA mandates, plan audits, non-discrimination testing, and employee benefit files
- Research competitive benefit trends and best practices and report out on findings to key stakeholders
- Partner with Finance on the benefit budget and forecast
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- A minimum of 8 years of benefits experience, with 5 years of managing the function including domestic and international program modeling, design, and implementation, inclusive of tool management for administration and employee support
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the US and international markets
- Ability to assess and action current programs for compliance
- Highly organized and self-sufficient with the ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills to collaborate, develop partnerships and instill trust of vendors, managers, and employees
- Highly adaptable and solution-oriented; able to thrive amidst uncertainty and shifting priorities
- Experience in a high-growth company at a top, employer of choice a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.