Global Benefits Specialist at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra seeks an organized, thoughtful and detail oriented Benefits Specialist to support our global benefit programs. This role will be pivotal in successfully engaging and enabling our growing workforce. As our Benefits Specialist, you will have the opportunity to build foundational and scalable programs that support our employees and their families. You are the face of our wellbeing at Collibra and employees will rely on you for your expertise.A day in the life of a Global Benefits Specialist at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Global Benefits Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Assist employees with benefit related inquiries across 15 countries.
- Assist with the benefits set-up requirements and offerings for current and emerging countries.
- Day to day administration for employees through onboarding and offboarding support.
- Help drive end-to-end solutions with internal business partners and vendor(s) for all benefit programs.
- Assist with US open enrollment and all global renewal processes.
- Create or develop solutions to continuously enhance compliance obligations, meet dynamic business needs and improve the employee experience.
- Collaborate with payroll and vendors on administration, reporting, analysis, evidence of insurability and beneficiaries.
- Create and execute benefit plan communications.
- Manage global leave of absence program.
- Partner with benefits broker teams to identify and implement insourced/outsourced benefits administration in conjunction with process optimization and automation.
- Develop internal controls and audit mechanisms to ensure ongoing data accuracy.
- Conducts ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- 2+ years of experience in benefits and/or HR administration.
- Expertise in developing solutions for driving efficiency, process improvements and building foundational materials.
- Successful track record of project implementing and/or managing system projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Strong sense of accountability, sound personal judgment and global business acumen.
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Proven abilities in vendor management and establishing effective partnerships with external service providers to ensure quality service.
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Unlimited Vacation
- A monthly allowance towards your mobile
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*