Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Reporting to the VP Culture and Leadership, this role will help design, execute, and manage our global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy. This role is key in driving our diversity goals and objectives in partnership with our business leaders and HR partners and support us in our efforts to build an inclusive environment where all Celonauts can bring their whole selves to work and thrive.
- Use your global DE&I expertise to provide perspective, insights, and knowledge to stakeholders across the organization
- Assist in developing a long-term DE&I strategy
- Develop and implement high impact and game-changing DE&I solutions that can be scaled and tailored to global needs
- Use data to track progress, identify trends, and inform future actions
- Support Celonis Employee Resource Groups
- Partner with Talent Aquisition to deliver our diversity objectives as we grow at pace and focus on bringing the best talent to Celonis. We know that talent can’t be defined in a singular sentence - it comes in many different forms and from many different backgrounds.
- Support our L&LD team to develop learning offerings to advance DE&I awareness and behaviour change
- Partner across the People & Culture team to ensure global DE&I best practice is embedded across our employee policies, processes and procedures. You identify and prioritise where we can really make a difference.
- Partner with our Communications, Marketing, and EVP/ Brand leads to develop an engaging and inspiring communication strategy
- Stay up-to-date with global diversity best practices, benchmarking our practices and taking our efforts to the next level
- You have at least 10 years experience building and delivering global DE&I programs
- Exceptional project management skills and capable of prioritizing and balancing multiple projects to tight timelines
- Solution focused with experience of working in a global, fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with the ability to identify problems and drive innovative, high-impact solutions
- A collaborator with strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management - ability to facilitate conversations and interact at different levels of the organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and comfortable interpreting data to tell a story, make recommendations and inform action
- Ability to navigate existing policies, procedures and interdependencies, while incorporating and influencing new global approaches
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.