Global Head of Learning and Development at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. Our customers include Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, and more.About the Role
We are looking for a Global Head of Learning and Development who will be responsible for establishing and enhancing strategies that enable our organization, teams, managers, and employees to grow personally and professionally. You will oversee all learning, development and training for our global teams and play a key role in promoting a culture of continuous learning in a practical and applicable way.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of designing, delivering, managing and tracking training and development programs across all levels of an organization.
The role will report to the VP of Global HR and can be located in NY or Tel Aviv.What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for the global learning and development strategy that enhances employees role specific skills & capabilities and improves each employee’s overall experience.
- Lead, coach, and develop a global team responsible for onboarding, sales enablement, e-learning, instructional design, professional development and knowledge management.
- Partner with business leaders on the creation of learning and development programs to address business and growth development of staff
- Lead the charge on designing, implementing and conducting a leadership development program.
- Partner with HRBPs to understand and advise on specific talent development needs and ensure learning solutions and programs support business drivers and targets.
- Measure the success of programs through metrics and take appropriate action based on insights.
- At least 10 years of experience in the learning and development space with a focus on Organizational Development.
- 5+ years’ experience supervising global teams and managing performance
- Strong knowledge in areas of adult learning, leadership and executive development, and instructional design.
- A growth and global mindset and demonstrated success in developing learning strategies, programs, and tactics designed to grow and retain a best-in-class workforce.
- Strong business acumen and a proven record of partnering with leadership and other stakeholders.
- Skill and experience in the use of instructional technologies and systems, including learning management systems (LMS).
- Demonstrated project management experience, including planning and budget oversight.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup in 2019
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.