Global Onboarding Manager US at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Global Onboarding Manager - US.
Reporting to the Director of Learning & Leadership Development, this role will be responsible for the overall strategy, design, and execution of our global Employee Onboarding Experience. This role will partner closely with HRBPs, People Operations, and the Celonis Academy to drive a seamless and impactful learning experience for all new joiners to Celonis that reinforces our values, drives connection and community, and builds the skills for success.
- Develop a world-class global onboarding experience that is holistic, scalable, and leverages technology and digital learning tools
- Use your knowledge of adult learning theory and instructional design to build an impactful learning journey
- Drive seamless execution and a unified onboarding experience and development offering from start to finish, partnering with HRBPs, People Operations, and the Onboarding Coordinator
- Manage the onboarding budget with a keen attention to detail, planning for now and the future
- Partner with learning and development vendors and best-practice organisations to stay up-to-date on latest offerings
- Track and report on key metrics to measure the effectiveness and impact of the onboarding experience and have a focus on continuous improvement
- You are a an ambassador of our culture - a role model, driving cultural assimilation and our values in everything you do
- You have a minimum of 5 years in learning & development or as an onboarding program lead
- You are creative and able to generate ideas and impactful outcomes; and can use qualitative and quantitative data in order to inform and improve offerings
- You have strong facilitation skills and can easily engage an audience
- You have exceptional project management skills and possess both operational rigor and a detail orientation
- You are comfortable with learning technology and on-demand learning to enhance, support and track the onboarding experience
- You have strong relationship management skills and can partner well with others
- You are comfortable in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities, and can balance setting long-term priorities with high-quality, tactical execution
- You possess a “can do attitude” and a problem-solving orientation
- You have excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.