Global Payroll Specialist at Gympass
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
The Global Payroll Specialist prepares payroll for the Gympass’s global employee population. Responsibilities of this position include: ensuring a timely and accurate payroll processing, collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, and maintaining tax and payroll procedures in accordance with internal control requirements.
What You'll Do...
- Process country specific payroll in Cloudpay or other payroll provider
- Audit payroll and research discrepancies
- Ensure payroll tax liability account reconciliations are maintained
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business results
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by Global Payroll Director
- Create and maintain payroll and tax processes to ensure compliance
- Serve as a point of contact for employee questions
- Assist with new country implementations and acquisitions
You Should Have....
- Minimum of 3 years of global payroll experience (required)
- Experience with international payroll laws and processes
- Experience with Workday, ADP and Cloudpay preferred
- Proficient in PC/ Excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.