Global Talent Selection Lead at Yext
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The ultimate responsibilities of this Global Talent Selection Leader is to provide structured and bias-mitigating assessment and selection solutions to ensure that Yext is finding and hiring the world's best talent. In partnership with key stakeholders in Recruiting, HR, People Analytics, and Sales, this role supports strategy and implementation efforts for our customer facing organizations, including leveraging existing and/or creating highly-effective process and technology-enabled solutions, driving priorities, and change management within their assigned business areas - always with an eye toward the continuously dynamic and growing needs of Yext. The Lead will report to the SVP, Enablement.
- Serve as SME on Revenue Talent Selection and growth initiatives.
- Expertly execute change management on company and strategic initiatives.
- Help shape, lead and manage large-scale, org-wide projects with a broad perspective through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close in multiple functions and geographies.
- Foster strong relationships, collaborate, and manage multiple concurrent projects/workstreams with key cross-functional partners (HR, Recruiting, Sales Leaders, etc.) to drive the implementation of initiatives including alignment on priorities, recruiting, onboarding and continuous skill growth and development, process/tools adoption, and all other change-management elements.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Enablement organization on content design, architecture, evaluation, research and analysis.
- Help to scope, evaluate and implement tools, processes and methods at all career levels, functions and locations.
- Investigate ways to improve existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining, and shared services.
- Identify and execute opportunities to provide better data and insights supporting the Global Revenue Organization and Business Leaders in assessments for selecting talent.
- Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured.
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and process improvement endeavors and leverage quantitative results to inform direction of the business.
- Lead the creation of quarterly business reviews that can accurately capture performance by using SLAs and KPIs.
- Ability to travel as needed (estimated around 1-4 trips/quarter).
- 10+ years of consulting experience.
- Experience leading multiple strategic change initiatives without oversight.
- Experience in partnering with the recruiting function and partner organizations: influences partner and client goals.
- Experience in Sales or working directly with a Global Sales Organization.
- BA/BS degree in Business or related field.
- Experience working cross-functionally and holding people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure.
- Experience working on more than one project at a time.
- Experience working across various levels of the organization.
- Experience in data analysis via Excel and process mapping via Visio.
- Experience presenting organizational and process flow content to audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating training and skills development in talent assessment and selection methods.
- Master’s degree
- Prior high-tech sales experience
- Experience in high-tech/fast pace environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience in project management, working on projects that impact strategy sales goals and objectives
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.