Head of Business Recruiting Programs and Enablement at Datadog
The Recruiting team at Datadog is responsible for scaling the growth of our company size. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketeers, all wrapped into one. We contribute to the bottom line and have high visibility to leadership teams as we partner with our business leaders on scaling with top talent. You will have the opportunity to shape, mold, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed, and the candidate experience.
This brand new role at Datadog will be critical for hiring at scale and supporting our 50% growth trajectory YoY. You will help our business recruiting organization win talent through excellent candidate experience and attraction, and increasing recruiting process productivity and efficiency. You’ll build our first recruiting enablement team from scratch, lead teams to strategic global execution of recruiting events, recruitment marketing and brand initiatives, D&I efforts, recruiting coordination, and candidate experience. Working closely with our Director of Recruiting Operations and Programs, you'll align structure and programming to both business and tech recruiting worlds, and will report to the Senior Director of Business Recruiting.
- Lead the pillars of our business recruiting programs organization and guide functional leaders towards overarching global strategy
- Oversee, guide, and align global programs and priorities of recruiting coordination, recruitment marketing, recruiting enablement, and recruiting D&I efforts
- Build a recruiting enablement program and function which provides onboarding, training and development to recruiters for faster time-to-productivity and consistent learning
- Partner with recruiting leadership to develop relevant and progressive training curriculums that carry across a variety of topics in the recruiting lifecycle
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business recruiting priorities, gaps and challenges, to help lead teams towards strong collaboration and execution
- Align D&I recruiting programming and strategies to carry across recruitment marketing, candidate experience, and recruiter development, in compliance with affirmative action guidelines and also with a global mindset
- Create and manage relevant recruiting programs that will yield highly relevant candidates for recruiter pipelines
- Work in tandem with Director of Recruiting Operations and tech recruiting programs team to ensure creation of parallel and unified programs where warranted
- Develop forward looking scalable programs strategy to support hyper growth and aggressive recruiting targets
- Ensure Datadog’s brand and employer marketing carries our voice, tone, and brings excitement to the market around life at Datadog
- Experienced in recruiting, recruiting operations, or recruiting programs
- A leader with 4+ years experience managing teams, and experience managing leaders
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing core business priorities
- Creative and iterative, have vision and can adapt to change easily
- Composed and enthusiastic in problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Passionate for both innovation and process
- A strong writer, with business-forward writing skills
- A champion for Diversity and Inclusion
- Possessing a deeply-held respect for and attention to data integrity
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.